Nusa Mascot League
Nusa Mascot League is a competition for Indonesian community mascot characters. I handled the whole tech stack, from dev ops to front-end websites.
The website is available here.
Many of the works are private-scoped (only available for staffs or members), but we have the public GitHub organization here, intended for when we will publish some codes.
I left the staff position at May 2019, but I am still hanging around to maintain and develop the tech stuffs.
A web app to display notes in columns, originally created as sprint retrospective tool.
An Arknights UI generator to put your favourite character image instead of the video game characters.
Open source packages
acall is a small utility to force all asynchronous
Promise and function calls
to have an error handler.
ariadoa is a set of Express.js request handling utilities. Currently it consists of a wrapper to use async functions as middlewares and a helper to test middlewares.
chihiro is an implementation of JSON-RPC 2.0.
haru is a utility to serialize scrypt and PBKDF2 hashes as JSON. It is useful to store passwords.
reno is a utility to load environment variables from a set of
sharo is my personal Next.js boilerplate, containing just enough things to start with. It consists of several packages:
@tkesgar/sharo-babel: Babel shareable configuration for sharo
@tkesgar/sharo-next: Next.js plugin for sharo
eslint-config-sharo-scripts: ESLint shareable configuration for sharo
stylelint-config-sharo: stylelint shareable configuration for sharo
Interaction between fluid and solid body surfaces in fluid simulation using material-point method
This is a paper I created as part of my bachelor's thesis, accepted for publication in ICOIACT 2018. The source code of implementation demo program is also available.
For a more complete list, feel free to visit my GitHub profile.
- miyako: app to download images from Facebook public albums
- subaru: string ａｅｓｔｈｅｔｉｃｉｚｅｒ
- crcc: Crossy Road clone, created as part for internship acceptance
- ggj15-loli: submission for 2015 Global Game Jam
- ggj16-wayang: submission for 2016 Global Game Jam
- JPX (Jasa Penyelamatan eXpress): submission for 2018 Global Game Jam
- I was not a programmer in the team; I worked as an illustrator.
- Global Game Jam entry page
- Tebak-Nusantara-: submission 2012 Compfest Edugames Challenge